VisaCentral Emergency Service
VisaCentral understands the importance of keeping your passport and visas secure. If your passport is lost or stolen, the cost and hassle of needing to replace your travel documents can be overwhelming. VisaCentral provides all customers with our Emergency Service. VisaCentral Emergency Service will give you priority in replacing all your unexpired visas free of charge. VisaCentral will give you all assistance needed in order to obtain a new passport, even whilst abroad.
VisaCentral will fully assist with the replacement of your passport. Unfortunately we cannot request a passport on your behalf, because the Swiss law only allows personal passport applications. However, many years of experience in the visa and passport industry has given us the knowledge and network to easily direct you to the necessary agencies in order to get a new travel document.
VisaCentral recommends that every client and customer takes advantage of VisaCentral’s Emergency Service. You can purchase VisaCentral Emergency Service at a fee of CHF 20,00 (excl. VAT) for each traveller. VisaCentral will replace all visas and cover the costs of the replacing passports, with the maximum amount of CHF 300 per person.
Conditions VisaCentral Emergency Service
The emergency service will be applied when:
- You are enrolled in the VisaCentral Emergency Service
- A visa is provided by VisaCentral
- A visa is still valid
- A passport is lost, stolen or damaged between the moment we have shipped your passport back to you and the end of your trip or the expiration of your visa (in case of a multiple entry visa)
- You are able to show proof that your passport is lost or stolen
Need to Make a Claim?
If you purchased VisaCentral’s Emergency Service you must notify VisaCentral if your passport been lost, stolen or damaged to make a claim.
- Notify VisaCentral. Call VisaCentral at to make a claim +41 (0) 31 313 20 20 & +41 (0) 22 884 18 70. You must have your order number or invoice reference number. We will then send you the forms you need to complete.
- Send the completed forms to VisaCentral. Make a copy of your forms and collected items for your records and send the originals to the location listed in the VisaCentral Application Pack.
- Send proof of the loss to VisaCentral. Make a copy of the payment receipt for the passport and the police statement proving your passport has been lost, stolen or damaged and send these along with the other forms to VisaCentral.
- VisaCentral will provide you with your order status. As soon as we receive your application we will begin processing your request. VisaCentral will secure the fastest processing time to replace the lost visas. VisaCentral will email you with a confirmation of receipt and a link to our online tracking tool which allows you to do real-time tracking of your request from the VisaCentral website.